Internship Reference: CDNGO14
As a pioneer of Chinese Natural History in the education industry this NGO has a very fitting slogan; ‘revive the natural history and regain curiosity’.
The team conduct small intimate lectures to provide young Chinese students, families and individuals with a passion for Natural history a base in which to understand the knowledge and beauty of Chinese Natural History.
NGO Natural History Culture Exchange Internship
Working with the team from this NGO the candidate will be educating lecture participants weekly in the workshop located at there work space, they will also look to assist in;
- Develop new topic lessons
- Sharing their own natural history knowledge
- Provide suggestions on the management of the school
- Bring an international viewpoint on the program and environment
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication skills
- Keen to engage with local community
- English teaching experience would be advantageous
- Passionate and motivated to carry out an internship in China
- Natural History knowledge is a plus
- If the candidate has Chinese language skills it is a plus, not mandatory, easier to communicate with colleagues