Internship Reference: CDNGO08
This NGO is engaging with the local communities of Chengdu through the development of a culture system. It is their belief that by developing, promoting, and sharing culture, the community will develop and prosper. Excellence and innovation is what drives them as a social service organization. They organize activities to spread the commonwealth through the power of language and culture. Both locals and non-Chinese citizens are part of the NGO. Their key goals are;
- the development of community culture
- creating a harmonious community atmosphere
- promote community and convey mutual culture
- build community cultural soft power
- promote cultural reform
- development of a sustainable community spirit
The Internship Position
- Plan, implement and execute new and current projects for the community.
- Deliver events on time and within budget.
- Manage operational and administrative tasks to ensure specific projects are executed efficiently.
- Assist with Marketing tasks.
- Create eye-catching and interesting English promotions.
- Volunteer at some events.
- Help create, develop and implement an event model for the company to use for their future events, for example; plan and execute themed English classes for different aged groups.
- Opportunity to give speeches/speak at different ceremonies
- Passion for public welfare
- Excellent planning skills
- Desire to learn more about the local community and events management