Position Code: MXMA06
This ecotourism company know every corner of Mexico, from iconic places to hidden paradises. Their travel specialists will always choose the best and most unique accommodations and activities. They will design a trip that is a perfect match with the travellers interests and needs. Their aim is to help travellers to enjoy and relax whilst travelling accross Mexico as sustainably as possible. They take care of every detail whilst providing travellers with remote assistance 24/7. They are also the only tourism company in Mexico certified as B corp.
Role: Marketing & Tourism Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Design and develop stories supported by creative audiovisual material. These stories will be shared on social networks, on the website and/or in specific documents.
- Support the design of digital content for Influencers to share on Instagram / Tiktok / YouTube and other Social Media.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support in the research of the best channels and commercial strategies to connect with travellers.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Translate content in other languages
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Good grammar and spelling
- Interest in learning and acquiring new skills.
- Written English
- Internet connection and personal computer.
- Adobe Illustrator (with program installed on personal computer).
- Preferable: other content editing tools, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, etc. editing tools, such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, etc. Interest in UX/UI design.
- Indispensable: Knowledge in marketing and communication strategies (preferably with some experience).
- Preferable: knowledge, at least basic, in SEO, Content Mkt.
- Interest in UX/UI design.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!