Internship Reference: MXIT04
We are a Mexican registered company specializing in the sale and distribution of computer equipment, consumables, stationery, telephone services, fire detection systems, CCTV, telecommunications networks, the maintenance of equipment and manufacture of office and school furniture.
We started operations in February 2007 and are dedicated to providing the best service and attention to all of our customers. Our staff are people committed to their work, who get involved and have been trained at providing quality customer service. We work with a number of brands and suppliers in the market, providing our customers with the highest quality products to meet their needs. Our staff have been trained in Australia, New Zealand and México to provide up to date customer solutions.
Some of our long-term clients include:
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional (National Polytechnic Institute)
- Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (Social Security Institute of Mexico)
- Hospital General Naval De Alta Especialidad;
- INE Instituto Nacional Electoral (National Electoral Institute)
An intern in this role will be responsible for updating and improving the functionality of e-commerce platform which promotes the companies products online.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the company directors and the company’s main distributor partners.
In summary, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Programme the back-end of the e-commerce platform via WordPress
- Liaise with the distributors to enable stock changes to be integrated automatically from one website to the other
Other tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Develop functional marketing solutions
- Develop short-term marketing strategies
- Contribute to business growth plans through marketing initiatives
- Contribute suggestions and solutions to the rest of the team
English and a working knowledge of Spanish would be helpful.
Qualifications in Computer Technology, Business Administration or E-Commerce would be ideal.
An intern in this role must possess a number of the following skills:
- ability to work in a team
- confidence to ask questions
- good communication
- Programming knowledge
- Experience with WordPress