Internship Reference: MXDE04
This company is a leading political risk consulting firm based in Mexico City.
Their business is highly reliant on their capacity to communicate complex ideas in the political, economic, and social realms to business looking to invest and/or operate in Mexico.
Their main services include producing reports that reflect key trends that are taking place in Mexico, developing presentations that are delivered to clients, presenting potential scenarios for risk in Mexico and Latin America, and working closely with their clients to undertake specific consulting projects.
The business is composed of a small, close-knit team that embraces opportunities for professional development and working together.
Graphic Design Internship with a Risk Consulting Firm
This dynamic office is looking for a detail-oriented graphic designer who has a strong ability to communicate complex ideas in simple but attractive means.
This internship will give you the opportunities to:
- Design novel infographics for presentations, publications, and much more
- Contribute to website development and overhaul
- Take a lead on social media content development
- Communicate political and policy ideas in through design
- Communicate data through visualizations
- Propose new ideas and see them developed into new and novel tools
A successful intern in this role will:
- Have some interest politics or public policy
- Be proficient with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Be able to provide examples of recent projects
- Be responsible and capable of managing one’s own time
- Have a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Have strong English skills (knowledge of Spanish is a plus)