Internship Reference: MXDE04
We are one of Mexico’s leading political risk consulting firms and deliver critical intelligence and independent analysis on political, energy and security developments as well as their impacts on key areas of the economy.
Our services help decision makers anticipate and manage risks to their operations with timely and successful strategies. From multinational corporations to over a dozen embassies, we have worked alongside the world’s leading decision-makers since 2007.
We are based in Mexico City.
Graphic Design Internship
We are looking for an intern to join our team in Mexico City who will help us communicate complex political and policy ideas in a visual manner.
The vast majority of the intern’s work will focus on communicating complex, information-rich, ideas (largely related to public policies) in a succinct manner while participating in projects like presentations, website design, and a number of other projects.
This opportunity is perfect for driven and creative individuals who are drawn to public policy, political communications or who are interested in communicating ideas and data through visual means.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with our analysts to communicate ideas and data into easily understandable visualizations
- Participate in the preparation of new publication formatting
- Assist in the formatting of our publications (including documents and presentations)
- Contribute to our social media strategy
- Participate in the establishment of design standards
A successful intern in this role will:
- Be enrolled in university courses or have recently graduated
- Possess knowledge of how to communicate complex ideas, data, and related subjects through graphic design
- Have an interest in public policy, politics, or related areas
- Experience with developing infographics and converting data into clear, easily understandable graphics
- Be proficient with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Be able to provide examples of recent projects
- Be responsible and capable of managing one’s own time
- Have strong English language skills (knowledge of Spanish is a plus)