Internship Reference: MXDE02
This organisation is the voice of Canadian businesses in Mexico. It was founded in 1982 to represent the interest of Canadian businesses operating in Mexico and to promote international commerce and investment between Canada and Mexico.
The organisation represents more than 300 companies, both Canadian and from other countries, from multinational corporations to small enterprises. The organisation’s members work within all the industrial sectors in Mexico receive Canadian investment, including the aerospace, energy, manufacturing, mining and transport sector, among others.
The organisation is an independent and non for-profit organisation. It’s board is made up of high-level Mexican and Canadian executives.
Graphic Design Internship
- Create social graphics (for infographics, videos, handbook or magazine)
- Create videos that can be used for social media campaigns to boost awareness of the company
- Conduct research into IoT and Computer Vision
- Web design, updating the image of the website
- Propose visual-design strategies for our social media
- Along with the team, contribute to concept development, content creation, customer and media engagement, and data analytics
- Creative Mindset
- Design, graphics, photography essential, and video skills preferred
- Team player
- Academic background in Graphic Design
- Language: English & basic knowledge of Spanish