Internship Reference: MXDE01
This company is a wholesale supplier of global technology solutions. They advise a huge number of clients, both in the corporate and education sectors, on which technological solutions they can implement to achieve a greater outreach. They also offer customised projects for professional companies in the field of audiovisual integration.
They specialise in the IoT (Internet of Things), DS (Digital Signage), and LED Solutions and AV Pro sectors.
Graphic & Web Design Internship
An intern will help to manage the company’s digital web design, promotional campaigns and internal databases.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coming up with creative, expressive and suitable solutions for the development of digital graphic products.
- Editing of images for digital content and flyers
- Creating infographics
- Updating the website and other digital spaces
- Improving existing designs
- Performing tests to detect defects within the website, and correcting any defects found
- Collaborating with other team members to encourage digital creativity
- Basic Spanish
Candidates should be familiar with:
- Web development
- Graphic design
- Website usability and user interface
- Drawing, colours, perspectives and proportions
- Technologies and web interactivity
Knowledge of the following would be preferable, but not essential:
- Knowledge of mailing platforms (mailchimp, etc.)