Position Code: MXBS63
This chamber of commerce is a non-profit civil association that was created in 1987 with the commitment to support and promote the sustained economic development of Mexican and Brazilian companies, fostering and facilitating successful business relationships between companies and institutions of both countries.
They were one of the first Bilateral Chambers of Latin America in Mexico and since our beginning, they have maintained leadership by developing important events: Mercosur, BRICS and Sectorial: Automotive, Agribusiness, Aerospace, Energy, Petrochemical, Human Training and Social Responsibility, among others.
They are currently part of the Mexico Brazil Latin America AC Council and we are integrated into a network of Bilateral Chambers within the entire American Continent. This allows them to expand and enhance the business horizon of our partners, effectively and efficiently linking companies and entrepreneurs from commerce, industry and tourism in Mexico and Brazil to the entire region.
They generate and maintain alliances with several of the most outstanding national and international institutions and companies, universities, cultural and technological centres, among others.
Role: Research & Events Assistant
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Assist with the planning for upcoming trade missions to Mexico
- Research contacts in targeted countries and sectors
- Approach potential leads for participation in upcoming trade missions focused on sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Agrobusiness and Energy.
- Liaise with key business contacts regarding plans
- Participate in webinars with our members
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- An interest in international relations
- Good research skills
- Professional demeanour
- Sector knowledge for the Agrobusiness, Aerospace or Automotive industries would be useful
- Good written English is essential
- Portuguese and Spanish language skills are useful but not a requirement
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!