This Company assists businesses in the pharmaceutical industry to obtain Sanitary Certificates, allowing them to market medicine and medical devices in Mexico.
They are approved by the National Regulatory Authority in Mexico, COFEPRIS, to assist companies in obtaining Sanitary Registers, which make them approved vendors of medical supplies.
They work hand in hand with the National and International industry of Medical Devices and Drugs, and act as a link between the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Ministry of Health. Their services reduce the total time for a business to obtain Sanitary Certificates by 50%.
The Company was authorised in January 2015, and since then their efficient methodology has allowed them to become the company with the shortest processing times in the market. They have reviewed and processed over 2000 files (48% for Medical Devices and 52% for Medicines), and fifteen of their reviewers are certified by the Ministry of Health.
The Company’s clients are global leaders in medical technology. They work with innovative, high-growth and established businesses nationwide that offer collaborative work environments, work-lifestyle balance, generous compensation and ample opportunity for professional development. They guarantee the satisfaction of their clients through fast delivery times, reliable treatment and high quality of service. They work hard every day to establish their commitment, efficiency and dedication to their services, and are continuously developing their processes and training their staff.
Business Development Internship with a Pharmaceutical Regulator
The responsibilities of an intern in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team according to current Mexican health legislation
- Supporting the team in processing of regulatory documentation
- Conducting initial customer due diligence and using tools, reports and data in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures. This will require collaboration with internal partners, regulatory affairs team members and customers
- Providing administrative support to incoming Regulatory requests which includes monitoring and ensuring completeness of documentation
- Supporting special projects as needed
- Must be completing or have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Results-oriented with positive energy
- Confident building relationships
- Mature with good integrity
- Assertive and influential
It would be a bonus if applicants:
- Possess working knowledge of Federal and State regulations related to controlled substances and medical devices
- Possess an understanding of project management and process development