This Company is a Business, Marketing and Trade consulting firm with experience and proven methodology in delivering measurable results to Economic Development Organisations (EDOs), and private and public sector companies seeking to access Latin-American markets.
Their business model provides an excellent platform through which they regularly access their extensive networks and strategic partnerships to rapidly augment their team with complimentary talent and expertise to meet the needs of their clients. Their business experts have more than twenty years’ experience offering specialised services to foreign companies and organisations to facilitate their success in new markets.
Business Internship with a Global Consulting Firm
An intern in this role will assist the team with:
- Market Research
- Business meetings
- Involve in trade missions
- Contact List
- Follow up activities
- Business Proposals
An intern in this role must:
- Be completing or have completed a degree in International Business, Marketing and Communications
- Be able to speak fluent English and intermediate Spanish
- Be able to use Microsoft Office software
- Be proactive, responsible and creative