Internship Reference: MXBS17
This Company is a Human Resources Consultancy with more than 16 years experience in the field. Their personnel are highly specialised and experienced in the fields of human capital, working mainly in talent recruitment, training and talent development, career guidance, talent evaluation, coaching and offering personalised talent development for their clients’ organisations.
They are committed to resolving their client’s HR needs in order to help them fulfil their objectives, through the selection and development of their talent, helping them to achieve productive growth in their organisation.
Marketing Internship with an HR Consultancy
In this role, and intern will support the head of sales and marketing to attract and retain clients who need the Company’s recruitment, consulting and training services.
The tasks to be undertaken during the internship will depend on the goals stipulated by the head of marketing and sales.
Daily activities will include:
- Coordinating with the marketing agency in the management of social media
- Reviewing and modifying commercial tools, such as brochures, web pages, and social media networks
- Prospecting potential clients
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes and commercial contracts
- Carrying out follow-ups on proposals, quotations and commercial contracts
Periodic activities will include:
- The preparation of weekly and monthly reports of the Company’s activities and commercial results
- Reviewing and adjusting the commercial and marketing strategy alongside the Consulting Partner
- Summarising the sales report, which should be sent to the Consulting Partner on a weekly basis before 6:00 p.m.
- Learning and adapting to the constantly evolving function and direction of the business
- Studies related to Business Administration or Organizational Psychology
- Specialised knowledge in Organisational Development and/or Human Resources, and Business Development
- English: intermediate to advanced
- Spanish: advanced
- Other knowledge and skills:
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Patient, able to cope with frustration
- Competencies and characteristics:
- Confident public speaker
- Effective at communication
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good at pitching and completing sales