Internship Reference: MXBS14
This Company builds and supports a global network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, and intrapreneurs dedicated to growth through conscious leadership with meetings, learning & development offerings, and PR opportunities.
They believe that a Conscious Business generates more value for EVERYONE.
It all starts with a Higher Purpose, which elevates humanity through business. This is Conscious Capitalism, where companies change the world through a better and healthier work environment, stronger ties with the customers and value creation for all the stakeholders.
Be part of the movement that is helping the world evolve so billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, love and creativity. A world of freedom, harmony, prosperity and compassion.
“We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity. Free enterprise capitalism is the most powerful system for social cooperation and human progress ever conceived. It is one of the most compelling ideas we humans have ever had. But we can aspire to even more.”
Process Development Internship
An intern in this role will:
- Support the implementation of the CRM internal system
- Liaise with the appropriate team/individual to understand any necessary requirements
- Help with the creation and documentation of new and existing processes within the organisation
- Think creatively about alternative methods to do things
Candidates for this role must:
- Be self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team
- Have good time-management skills
- Have positive attitude, good initiative and enterprise
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Have a passion for organisation, document creation and process implementation
- Have a deep commitment to make the world a better place by helping conscious businesses achieve their full potential