Internship Reference: MXBS09
This Mexican business was founded in 1976 and is dedicated to the commercialisation of specialised machinery which uses state-of-the-art technology. The Company is focused on satisfying the needs of their customers and business partners.
Machinery sold by this company is used for a variety of purposes, including plastic waste reduction and the brewing of craft beer.
Telemarketing Operations Internship with a Mexican Engineering Company
An Intern in this role will help generate sales leads for the Company by:
- Sourcing potential clients for the Company (mostly food and beverage companies such as craft beer companies)
- Contacting the leads via telephone
- Identifying areas in which leads might make use of the machinery sold by the Company
Hours: 09:00am – 16:00pm with one hour for lunch.
Candidates for this role must:
- Have fluent Spanish
- Have a friendly and personable demeanour
- Have good communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Experience in marketing would be a bonus, but is not a necessity