Internship Reference: MXBS05
This business helps companies and entrepreneurs design and build mobile apps, web apps and websites. They focus on developing viable digital products, and their core target is to conceptualise ideas and make them a digital reality. They start with an idea and follow through with a business model and product development.
The company additionally has its own products and sells them as SaaS (software as a service). They try to create ideal products for specific markets.
Sales & Marketing Internship
Interns in this role will take responsibility for our communication strategy, dealing with social media as well as direct customer interaction. Supervision will be available. We want our company to be known as a quality software company, so we need to create a communication strategy to target developers and potential clients. Interns will also help with our client-focused sales strategy, improving our sales pipeline and product definitions.
- Intermediate Spanish (most communication with clients will be done in English, but a reasonable level of Spanish will be important for communicating with the team)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Being proactive and able to take initiative
- Confidence pitching products
- Creative thinking
- Knowledge & understanding of digital marketing