Internship Reference: MXBS02
This is a Mexican business, founded in 1976 and dedicated to the commercialisation of specialised machinery which uses state-of-the-art technology. The Company is focused on satisfying the needs of their customers and business partners.
Machinery sold by this company is used for a variety of purposes, including plastic waste reduction and the brewing of craft beer.
Marketing and Administration Internship with a Mexican Engineering Company
An Intern in this position will assist the Director of Marketing with:
- Organising our participation in Expos
- Answering phone and responding to enquiries
- Administration tasks to ensure efficient running of Director’s daily schedule
Hours: 09:00am – 16:00pm with one hour for lunch.
Candidates for this role must:
- Have fluent Spanish
- Have a friendly and personable demeanour
- Have good communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Experience in marketing would be a bonus, but is not a necessity