Position Code: BEREN02
This Internship Host Organisation is a neural search company.
They build “Tensorflow for search” or the next Elastic.
Their mission is to provide an open-source neural search ecosystem for businesses and developers, allowing everyone to search for information in all kinds of data with high availability and scalability.
Found in 2020 Feb, the Host Company has been recognized as one of the most promising startups in AI open-source software.
ML Engineer Intern
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Be passionate about open source, AI and search.
- Work with strong craftsmanship and ownership.
- Be efficient and responsible for problem-solving.
- Play along with colleagues and the open-source community.
- Speak and write good English.
This Internship Host Company is looking for an HR Recruiter to manage their full-cycle of recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
- Part of the engineering team building the Neural Search ecosystem in open source (https://get.jina.ai).
- Build integration & benchmark tools.
- Port AI models (NLP, CV, …) into Jina Hub.
- Build innovative examples and publish blog posts.
- Improve the tests & docstring coverage.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Self-motivate and autonomous.
- >2 years Python experience.
- Experience in Docker, Bash, CICD.
- Active contributor to opensource projects.
Benefits & Perks
- Multi-cultural & diverse team.
- Extensive development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Central office in downtown Berlin.
- Free snacks & drinks, flexible working time, home office options.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!