Position Code: PEKBS15
This company is dedicated to building a bridge between fashion and technology. Their mission is to empower the fashion industry with affordable cutting edge technology. They have had 10 years of experience in integrating technology into fashion events, products, and building hardware/software solutions for their clients. They are an American company with offices in USA and China. They have developed mobile fashion apps, interactive retail solutions, and fashion tech maker kits, and produce large fashion tech installations to experience what the future of fashion looks like through their Fashion & Tech Events. Their most recent activities have been creating 162 gesture-controlled smart gloves for Intel’s cooperation with CCTV’s Spring Festival Gala 2017, developing fashion tech maker kits for fashion brands to create smart garments and accessories, along developing products with fashion brands based on their e-textile LED Ribbon.
This company is building a fashion Metaverse and VR game. They are looking for a bright creative talent who is interested in exploring fashion in the Metaverse to create designs of the future. Robotic dresses, animated models, and catwalks in the sky are to be showcased in our digital fashion world. Now is the time to understand the future of digital fashion and the online world
Students will work closely with programmers and understand how to co-create virtual showrooms, augmented reality, and multiplayer gaming.
Metaverse Fashion Internship
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Work with the lead designer and CEO to create a 10 piece fashion collection for the VR game.
- Work with the AltspaceVR team to correct any texture problems in existing garments.
- Plan and create garments for the Metaverse fashion show.
- Work with the AR team to bring the fashion designs into Snapchat, Instagram, and augmented reality.
- Work with and place garments on avatars.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Skills needed: intermediate cloe3d, marvellous designer, blender, photoshop, pattern making.
- Additional skills (or willing to learn): mixamo, import to unity.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!