Internship Reference: TPHL01
This is an award-winning software company (COMPUTEX d&i awards, Specialty Award, 2019) dedicated to creating VR/MR-based solutions for the next generation of health practitioners. The company’s medical training and patient education apps include will revolutionize the medical industry.
Dedicated to building medically precise images of the human body, this company reconstructs 2D MRI/CT into 3D environment through Virtual Reality. In terms of medical education, this company’s product provides a way to let students observe vivid human anatomy layer-by-layer in a simulation world to enhance visual memory. In the surgical side, this can offer customized services for medical records to Health Centers and Medical Centers which makes it easy for Doctors to easily cooperate with each other and have efficient visual communication with their patients.
Medical Content Development Intern at AR/VR Software Company
They are looking for an engineer intern to assist medical application development in the AR and VR through AWS Sumerian or Unreal Engine. Experience with WebGL, 3D Graphics, AR, and/or VR is desired, but not required for this position
They’re looking for medical content development intern for the following tasks:
- Compile content related documents based on research and client feedback
- Product Demonstration to potential users and clients
- Assist user events or focus groups for content related collaboration
- Work with engineers to produce more 3D related content
- Work with supervisors to make products more user friendly, especially in English
- Has a bachelor degree in a medical field
- Proficient in English reading, writing, and conversation to a native standard
- Preferred experience in the anatomy dissection courses
- Preferred experience in 3D modelling