Internship Reference: CDBS144
This exciting organisation is a world-class accelerator operating 21 programs in 17 cities around the world.
A startup accelerator is a term for programs that include seed investment, connections, mentorship, educational components, and culminate in a public pitch event or demo day to accelerate growth.
The company was voted as Europe’s best accelerator and rank among the top 5 accelerators globally in terms of the number of early-stage startup investments made on an annual basis.
They entered China in 2017 and are headquartered in Chengdu. The Chengdu program is an innovation program for high growth tech companies looking to expand into the China Market, increase their revenues, and access leading funding opportunities.
The Chengdu Scale program will focus on industry verticals that have strong growth potential in China such as Digital Health, FoodTech, Fintech, Smart Hardware etc.
Media and Marketing Specialist
- Assist the marketing team
- Plan social media content and advertising campaigns
- Write articles for relevant blogs and websites
- Edit documents
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Assist in organising events and activities.
- Developing and executing proven and new creative online marketing strategies via E-mail, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Other routine tasks related to marketing and content management.
- Have a passion for startups
- Good writing skills in order to create good content
- Able to work independently
- Able to meet deadlines
- Have an open mindset
- Professional working attitude
- Chinese skills is a plus