Position Code: HANME01
This organization is a hub for startup founders in Vietnam that provides them with skills, knowledge, experience, networks, and resources to expand globally.
They are the most active startup community in Vietnam with more than 9000+ members.
Possible tasks and projects include:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy to share the stories of Vietnamese startup founders with an international audience
- Create and curate engaging content, including written posts, photos, podcasts, and videos, that showcase the work of startup founders in Vietnam
- Research and identify relevant social media influencers and journalists to connect with and potentially collaborate with
- Collaborate with the host company team to identify and create content for special campaigns and events
- Monitor and track social media engagement and provide regular reports to the team
- Assist with other media-related tasks as needed
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Marketing, communications, or a related backgrounds
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative thinking and ability to develop engaging content
- Passion for entrepreneurship and interest in the startup ecosystem
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with social media management tools, and video editing software is a plus
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!