Internship Reference: ZHEN05
This is an English company that produces and develops audio equipment, most notably home entertainment equipment. Founded in the mid 60s, this is a well established company and one of the leaders in its field, producing audio equipment for manufacturers such as Rotel and Classe, as well as selling products through retailers worldwide.
- Evaluate the current design and cost of the stand with a view to keeping costs down for the current design while meeting the visual concept and acoustic performance required
- Understand the Current design including aesthetics and acoustic requirements, legal requirements surrounding the use of stands
- Understanding materials, reasons of usage and suggest alternatives.
- Research alternative manufacture methods
- Analysing the current costs and if they are justified
- Good communication skills, easy going and a listener
- Eager to learn and develop from various functions
- Able to Multitask and work on own initiative while being able to ask for and take guidance when necessary
- Presentation skills
- Engineering focused but also able to understand and deliver data driven answers
- Good presentation skills
- A level of understanding of AutoCad or other mechanical engineering design software
- Prepared to put in some study of materials/ commodities etc