Internship Code: TPENG04
This company, established in March 1993, is the innovator and solution provider for products that are to be used in harsh and rugged indoor or outdoor environments.
They are the leader in rugged and harsh environments, interconnecting with the largest array of I/O and products ranging from IP65 to IP69K. The company continuously provides innovative products and solutions for an ever-demanding environment with patents covering China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America.
Together with their customers, this company participates and contributes to a greener, safer, and better world environment.
Mechanical Engineer Internship
- Assist in cooperating with sales for project product inquiries from customers
- Assist in product design development and all related tests/certification until mass production
- Understanding Industrial Market, application analysis, and product trends research and development
- Competitor’s product analysis and patent research and development
- To help customers identify product problems and propose solutions
- Degree/major: Mechanical Engineering related.
- Language: Good communication skills in English, Chinese is a plus
- Computer Skills: Excel, Outlook, Word, Auto Cad 2D, Pro/E