Internship Reference: SGME04
This company provides in-depth insights into the new Vietnam, elevating its brand by telling original stories about this unique country and culture. What is it today, what is it tomorrow.
Digital Content Intern
We are looking for digital content interns to join our team. Our interns are the ones who bring enthusiasm and energy to the team. You’ll work closely with our editors and web experts to produce insights, commentary, and guides about the new Vietnam. You’ll also get insights into the company’s business team.
● Write, research, and copyedit content
● Research data and sources to produce editorial
● Keep our WordPress posts fresh and up-to-date
● Contribute to our social media channels as needed
● Own a project that will conclude with a deliverable. Examples include: developing an updated brand guideline or building a more robust internal editorial process. We will work with you pre-internship to assign a summer-end project.
You are an experienced and analytical writer. But you don’t necessarily need to be a communications or journalism major. You appreciate insightful and off-the-beaten path journalism. Writing is not only your only strong point, however. You are a jack of all trades.
You’re a self-starter. You’re proactive and offer solutions. You own and execute solutions and see them through.
In addition, you should also have:
● An understanding of our brand and community
● Some experience with digital journalism and social media fluency
● Some project management experience
● Familiarity or willing to learn how to use Trello, Google Docs, and WordPress