Internship Reference: SGMA07
Established in 2015, this company offers high quality, fast-paced training for engineers across Android, iOS, Ruby on Rails, and React Native. Their curriculum was originally developed in Silicon Valley and is in official use at many leading tech companies, such as Facebook, Netflix, and Intuit. In Vietnam, they use this same curriculum in addition to curriculum we’ve developed on our own, and have taught over 300 engineers. Some of their alumni have gone on to work at leading tech companies such as Uber, TinyPulse, Lazada, Wizeline, Sentio, Saleshood, Tiki, Mingle, and Silicon Straits.
Your primary goal will be to help us recruit students for our top-notch coding classes, but you may also be asked to assist with teacher recruitment and tech recruitment (placing our alumni at jobs).
Your responsibilities may include:
● Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
● Perform market analysis and research on competition
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
● Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
● Prepare promotional presentations
● Help distribute marketing materials
● Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) — Hubspot!
● Help to organize and market CoderSchool events
● Organize resumes and CV’s for CEO to place later
● Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
● Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English!)
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google products
● Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools — we use Hubspot at CoderSchool —, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
● Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
● Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
● An awareness of the tech industry and its lingua franca
● Any engineering or software dev skills