Internship Code: BERMA06
We are a Berlin-based NGO with a mission to provide support to international social projects working with migrants, asylum seekers and refugees. We want to create a platform for migrant entrepreneurs (migrapreneurs) that helps them develop their own business opportunities. We provide guidance to migrapreneurs, social enterprises and companies and to help create the connection and exchange between projects in order to increase their impact and long-term potential.
What we do:
- Provide mentoring and training programs to migrant entrepreneurs
- Promote the connection & collaboration of social projects around the world
- Offer consulting services to companies, NGOs and governmental institutions
- Provide physical places to work (the Hubs) – currently in two cities and more on the way
Marketing & Training Intern
You will be working alongside our marketing and partnerships team to create resources and organise events for migrapreneurs.
Possible additional tasks include:
- Creating online content to support social media channels
- Planning social media & digital marketing strategy
- Help run workshops on topics such as PayPal, tech integrations etc. that will be helpful to entrepreneurs
- Assist the team with big fundraising campaigns to support small business in difficult times
- Supporting the team with other tasks as and when required
- Study background in business, business intelligence, marketing, psychology, sociology or neuroscience would be useful
- Experience with using Instagram, LinkedIn and Canva is desirable
- Must be a problem solver!
- Someone who wants to learn but most importantly, wants to help others learn
- Good English is key but other languages such as Mandarin, Arabic, Spanish or Germany could be helpful too
- Added Bonus – anyone familiar with German law or international law