Internship Reference: QDBS32
This host company manages the Qingdao International Special Innovation Zone in support of the local district’s ‘18844’ development strategy. This zone is home to cloud computing, industrial internet, artificial intelligence and big data companies. This industrial park has a special aim of helping international startups and companies to settle in Qingdao and enter the Chinese market. Through operating the industrial park, this host company helps to develop the local economy, through encouraging more international investment and co-operation.
Marketing Support at Innovation Zone
- Learn about Chinese social media management, especially through the WeChat platform and develop your own ideas.
- Event management: create and run events to introduce and promote the company.
- Organise activities for internal staff team building and skills development.
- Support the IT department in keeping the website updated.
- Community management: help develop a community of foreign investors and staff in Qingdao
- Background in Market, Events Management or Community Management
- Confidence, especially with public speaking
- Dynamic and independent – not afraid to suggest and develop your own ideas!
- Strong communication ability – both written and spoken
- Demonstrable interest in marketing, entrepreneurship in China or industrial park operations.
- Other European languages (French, Spanish, German) always a bonus when dealing with foreigners in China!