Internship Reference: CDBS171
Since beginning our partnership this exciting Tech organisation in 2014 they have hosted more than 25 participants and will host more than 15 in 2019 – quickly becoming one of our most trusted and reliable partners they have accommodated participants from our UK British Council funded programme, as well as interns from the New Colombo Australian project as well as numerous university partners.
This company is a young and fast-growing organisation, which was founded in 2014. It is located at Tianfu Software Park which is rumored to become the new Silicon Valley in Chengdu’s Hi-Tech Zone. The company has already developed several social apps which are available for iPhone and Android for people seeking friendship, dating, relationship and marriage around the world.
They are also working on some exciting projects that involve AI, machine learning and Blockchain technologies. Their products has been featured on all major media; Financial Times, CNN, The New York Times, Fox News, The Evening Standard and mentioned by Jimmy Kimmel on ABC.
This Chengdu based firm are the perfect startup team, in which most of the staff come from one of the best IT companies – Tencent in China. They were in charge of developing mobile products like WeChat, QQ browser and so on. Here, any creative ideas or dreams could come true.
They provide services ranging from the development of apps & websites, research and development of new products for others, computer programming, maintenance of computer software and so forth.
- Creating content for advertisement
- Monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns
- Developing social media strategy and ideas for customer interaction
- Exploring and testing new Marketing channels
- Creating and implementing ideas to support the company’s brand images
- Working on brands’ visibility with ASO and SEO
- Supporting customer support team
- Committed to work in China for at least 4 months, ideally longer
- Good understanding of major Marketing Methods
- Experience in tracking Marketing activities
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Experience in Marketing for Apps or Websites a plus
- Outgoing and sociable personality
- Capacity for teamwork but also able to work independently