Internship Reference: CDNGO15
This organisation is a non-profit NGO organisation with several sponsors that is committed in nature conservation by photographing and sharing the beauty of nature and wildlife. It promotes nature photography as a way to create sustainable conservation incentives and to preserve them as well.
Their projects require not only passion, resources and experience; but also inspire the younger generation with the importance of nature conservation-awareness.
Number of Staff: 5
- Maintain social media platforms and grow the company’s follower base.
- Create content for the appropriate social media accounts.
- Edit documents.
- Develop marketing strategy and content.
- Write and post blogs and articles, and upload pictures and videos to create awareness.
- Assist in organising events and activities.
- Familiar with different social media platforms like Facebook & Instagram
- Good English proficiency, Chinese would be a plus
- Good communication and organisational skills
- An interest in working for a charity / NGO
- Basic understanding of the not-for-profit sector
- Basic skill of photo editing software