Internship Reference: CDBS127
This Mobile App Development organisation is located in the fast developing Software Park in South Chengdu, currently with 600 members of staff as well as 35 members as part of the International Department they are a leading developer of Strategy, Battle and Cartoon App games. As well as being located in Chengdu they are also have a further 4 Branches in China as well as one in Edinburgh in the United Kingdom which is believed to be the first time a Chinese company has invested in the the games industry in Scotland.
They focus their Apps on the North American, Korean and Japanese markets and have won numerous awards in the game industry as well as producing a host of successful games.
The Marketing Specialist will be working with the International Department, comprised of 35 members of staff it is an exciting team of youthful talented graduates, many who have studied abroad and speak a range of languages including Japanese, Korean and English.
The candidate will help the company expand their overseas market, using social media for mobile game marketing and assist with development of social media strategy using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. As well as Marketing responsibilities the candidate will be able to assist in Localisation tasks by bringing a different outlook and creative input to game creation and assist the company achieve its goals.
- Support the team for better localization to optimize both the game product and marketing promotion.
- Be responsible for the maintenance and update of Social Media Pages
- Be passionate for gaming; online, mobile or console
- Familiar with Social Media platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & Tumblr
- Outgoing individual preferred
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- All degrees accepted and considered
- English, Korean and Japanese language speaking individuals desired.