Internship Code: TPBS92
This company is a group of passionate designers, developers, & creative thinkers. Coming from different cultures, backgrounds, and industries, they founded the company because they were sick of half-hearted effort, and knew they could do better.
A search for simplicity drives their design decisions, as they believe that a minimalist aesthetic cuts through the noise and helps brands reach their audiences.
- Lead generation through content marketing, taking a quality not quantity approach
- Perform offsite SEO activities including article writing, link building, guest blogging, forum posting, & social posting
- Manage content for social channels including LinkedIn, Behance, Medium, and Instagram
- Detail new social groups, hashtags, and connections to link up with
- Research and apply for new agency awards
- Researching new content marketing ideas
- Writing articles that help drive traffic to the company channels
- Proposing new ideas, campaigns, and initiatives to push the agenda forward
- You should be proactive with a positive attitude
- You should be able to take broad tasks, self-manage a workload, and report on project statuses
- You should have excellent communication and team-play skills
- Most importantly, you should be crafty!
- Proficient English ability
- Some minimal marketing experience
- Care about doing the job right
- Can self-manage a workload
- Like variety in your work
- Look for ways to do things better
- Love team-play and friendships
- Free-thinker who speaks your mind
- Easy-going, gregarious, and love to laugh