Internship Code: KSBS05
This is a music production company based in a studio in the sunny south of Taiwan, close to the beach and inspiring landscapes that maybe you can hear in their music. They offer a bespoke music composition service that caters not only for large scale corporate projects but also helps bands, artists and new up-and-coming talent to create professional tracks ready to release to the world.
From full soundtracks, songwriting, topline writing, lyrics, production and arrangement, YouTube intros, jingles, kids songs, ghostwriting and more, they can help.
Marketing Specialist Internship
- Creating advertisement and organic social media content
- Monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns
- Exploring new marketing channels
- Improving website SEO including research into backlinks, YOAST and blog posts
- Research preparation of tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram and blogs to populate a content calendar
- LinkedIn lead generation, creating posts, sharing them, responding to the engagement, outbound engagement with others content (personal and business pages)
- Monitoring and analysing the success of social media outreach
- Engagement with their social media communities around their posts, their messages, and queries
- Analysing online platform engagement
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of marketing and communications.
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms (Linkedin Included)
- Passion for creative expression and design
- A keen interest in music or the music industry
- Open and approachable communication skills to be able to reach out to new persons online and build relationships
- Practice or a willingness to use video editing software: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or even iMovie
- Design-oriented person, that has a grasp of Adobe Photoshop, Canva pro, Invideo etc.
- Past experience or knowledge of how website SEO works and the skill to implement any necessary changes
- Experienced or knowledgeable in WordPress