Position Code: LDNMA04
We are an early-stage start-up based in the UK, we are on a mission to make renting homes more transparent. We want to create a place where prospective renters can find the most trusted source of property information online can find their perfect home. It’s a fact, that many people find moving between rental accommodation incredibly stressful, much of which is fuelled by the anxiety about what living in a specific home or area will actually be like. It is our mission to remove this anxiety and help prospective renters know what it will be like to live in a place before they actually sign for the tenancy.
Role: Marketing & Social Media
- Produce, schedule, and publish organic posts on our social channels (particularly with Tik Tok and Snap).
- Organically grow engagement and reach through of our social channels.
- Develop community groups, forums and social assets to help our growth strategy.
- Help with creative social campaigns to grow our email data lists.
- Create graphics (e.g. Adobe / Canva etc.) for social media content
- Contribute to strategy for community management – how can we organically grow our social community interacting and engaging with them online?
- User research – doing research from your own perspective or from a specific international perspective (e.g. surveying fellow students)
- Understand our target audience – students and young professionals – and post engaging content for them to reinforce our brand
- Develop our social channels into trusted and useful voices for those considering or in the midst of their shared housing rental journey.
- Social media account analytics and reporting
- Google analytics – reading into the numbers – offering suggestions to shape our future marketing content
- Using the built-in area of our website to work on SEO and our online reach.
- Excellent candidates will have a great grasp of Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, and Snap
- Study background or interest in marketing, social media, analytics
- Any experience in creating graphics, email marketing, writing social media copy would be good