Position Code: MANMA22
This business consultancy company works with other companies to promote sustainability & social responsibility.
Role: Marketing & Social Media Internship
You will have a keen interest in marketing and social media, ideally with some knowledge of, sustainability and CSR but not essential – you keep a keen eye on the latest trends and updates and are passionate about building online communities through authentic and engaging content.
This position will be home-based.
- Day-to-day social media functions across Linkedin, Twitter, Podcasts, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. This may include:-
- Content creation – including graphic design – using Canva.
- Community building
- Caption writing
- Hash tag generation
- Posting of content
- To increase online brand awareness and digital engagement across social media channels which will support for example facilitating ticket sales and familiarity with the brand. This includes consideration for interacting with B2B customers. Such as SEO, podcasts, blogs, articles, and social media posts.
- An objective is to build & create a brand that is recognisable on all social media, email etc and to ensure having a good level of consistency throughout all delivery & design of content.
- Support the team with the current digital marketing strategy and onward development for the next 6-12 months.
- Preparing materials based on agreed briefs
- Research and report on B2B marketing and social media trends
- Research and showcase content ideas
- Provide competitor analysis and industry-relevant insight reports
- Create weekly/monthly social media and marketing reports based on key metrics for all channels including email and podcasts. Including suggestions for growth.
- Help drive community engagement activities across social platforms
- Support in creating content calendars
- Support E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Ensure all communications are on-brand
- Willingness to get involved and become one of the team
- A hunger to learn about potential clients and their industries
- A keen interest in sustainability and CSR is advantageous
- Have knowledge of organic social media content and campaigns
- Have in-depth personal and/or professional experience creating content for LinkedIn, Twitter Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube preferably in a B2B environment
- Understanding of key metrics to create and deliver reports
- Understand demographics and use this information to create target audiences
- Have good copywriting skills and understand how to use language and alter tone of voice for different clients/target audiences
- Have strong organisational and written communication skills
- Passionate about making a difference
- Happy working to deadlines, reliable, diligent, detailed
- Incorporate team feedback gracefully into your work
- Creative flair – Strong written and spoken English skills (does not need to be native)
- Knowledge of Canva, SEO.
- BA degree in Marketing or relevant field