Position Code: MANMA34
The business is an agency created in 2008 to produce life changing smart phone applications. They’ve grown to create apps for brands like Warburtons & public companies including Gardner Denver.
Specialties: Android Apps, iOS Apps, App Development, App design, Android App Development, iOS App Development, Mobile App Development, Mobile Development, Tablet Development, Mobile Apps, Chatbot, Augmented Reality, and Voice Assistants
Role: Marketing & Social Media Internship
- Produce, schedule, and publish organic posts on the company’s social channels.
- Develop a long-term marketing & community strategy
- Organically grow engagement and reach through the company’s social channels.
- Help with creative social campaigns to grow our email data lists.
- Create graphics (e.g. Adobe) for social media content.
- Social media account analytics and reporting.
- Using the built-in area of our website to work on SEO and our online reach.
- Studying toward BA degree in Communications/Marketing or a relevant field preferred.
- Have a high interest in different social media
- Enthusiastic and avid social media user with demonstrated communication skills with platforms.
- Ability to work independently with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Flexible, collaborative approach including the capacity to work independently, make recommendations for improvements and receive feedback.