Position Code: MANMA23
The host company is a creative company which utilises an inclusive, multidisciplinary approach to storytelling that honours the complexities of queer lives.
Role: Marketing & Social Media Internship
- You will be working closely with the Company Director to develop a content calendar that runs in-line with the Company’s marketing plans and key events throughout the year.
- You will be creating and scheduling content to engage our social audience on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- You will be expected to keep up to date with social listening, emerging trends and competitor research to establish a strong brand presence.
- You will be responsible for researching and developing connections with relevant industry bodies to further establish the brands presence.
- Experience of working with social media accounts, or experience of developing your own to drive engagement and traffic.
- Experience of using applications such as Buffer and Mailchimp, or experience of using similar applications.
- The ability to produce content using Adobe Creative Suite, or similar applications
- Good grammar/spelling.
- A passion for film/television/theatre.