Internship Reference SGMA30
This is a market research company on a mission to deliver agile, connected, and decision focused market research. We are people with international backgrounds coming together to work with progressive clients who understand the need to focus on digital marketing and take advantage of the ability to make fast and data-driven decisions. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with supportive colleagues and a friendly workplace whilst learning about B2B sales and marketing.
Marketing Science Intern
As a Marketing Science Intern, you will
● Work with our Digital Media team to extract data and build benchmark models
● Assist with planning, monitoring and allocation of Decision Lab’s online survey panelist community
● Monitor and report the performance of social media posts and campaigns
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
● Excellent analysis and numerical reasoning skills
● Knowledge of Office Packages (Excel, PowerPoint)
● Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
● Organized, dependable and detail oriented
● Team player
● Quick learner and efficient