Position Code: CDGBS10
This internship host company is a global community of sustainability professionals who meet peers, in serendipity, up to two times a month on ZOOM meetings.
The organisation expands everyone’s horizons, opportunities, and impact.
Role: Marketing, Research & Community Management
The host organisation are looking for an intern who can;
- Bring creativity to digital marketings tasks
- Help them grow with a limited budget
- Primary tasks will involve using LinkedIn
- Prospecting and communicating with potential clients
- Assist with research projects and tasks
- Community management, interacting with members
Activities are not limited to the above, and candidates are encouraged to discuss further their own abilities and interests in an interview to identify synergies.
- Independent and able to arrange your own work schedule
- Attention to detail
- Good communication