Position Code: MANMA18
The company provides vitamins, nutrition products for healthy living. The range of products are all designed to support health and immunity in different ways as they know everyone is different.
Role: Marketing & Public Relations Internship
This will be a wide marketing role in which the intern is encourage to draw from their areas of knowledge to benefit the business, the inter will be able to truly help guid the direction of a small business with a lot of potential. The intern is going to be working in an environment where the marketing activites will need to mostly be free of charge/very cost effective so creativity in the role is very encouraged. No idea is too ridiculous here!
- Propose and collaborate with owner on an overall marketing stratergy.
- Evaluate partnership and PR opportunities and begin to reach out to start the opportunities.
- Evaluate digital marketing opportunities and commence approved opportunities.
- Evaluate cost effective event and customer facing opportunities.
- Discuss with current trade customers ways of collaborating on marketing to build brand exposure.
- Study background would ideally be Marketing, PR or business related.
- Creativity is a must.
- Interest in health and fitness is a positive,
- Some commercial understanding is a bonus.
- Condfidence and friendly personality is helpful for external collaborations.