Internship Reference: CDBS155
This exciting organisation is dedicated to building a social community with an international atmosphere and cultural interaction. English is used as a medium, and young people all over the world are encouraged to share their culture and life through interesting and innovative activities and courses.
Those who are involved will explore themselves, shape their personalities, and pursue border less lifestyles during the process.
An example of events and activities organised and run are; Tibetan cultural exploration, weekend hiking, party events, Sichuan cooking class as well as different creative and charitable ideas for cultural exchange.
The companies slogan: Walk out of your book, and make your own stories.
- Assist with the main target market for most of our events and activities; the international community
- Promote our events or hiking trips among the international community in Chengdu to get more clients to know about our services
- Look to build the connection with international organisations in Chengdu as well as abroad
- Pursue potential customers and look to cooperate with various platform
- Conduct market research to assist with marketing our products
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills with using WeChat – China’s major Social Media Platform
- Degree in Marketing & Tourism is preferential.
- Strong ability in English, any Chinese Language skills are a plus.
- Responsible, reliable & creative individual.
- Communication and organisational skills.
- Basic Design skills are a plus, Flyer design/Website Design are beneficial skills.
- Interested in sharing different ideas, cultures and likes to hike!
**This position is available for a year long placement. Click here for more info and to apply.