Position Code: MANMA46
The business is an award British winning jewellery. The brand is rapidly evolving and spreading throughout the world. All the jewellery is packaged in an exclusive matchbox with the slogan ‘light up my life’. The brand sets itself apart by design, quality, efficiency, reliability, powerful communications strategy, celebrity following, branding, packaging, promotional material, and point of sale. All our pieces are branded with our mark of quality, as production is in the UK.
Marketing & PR Internship
They are looking for a Marketing/PR/Social Media intern. This will be an exciting chance to be a part of a fast-growing fashion business and design consultancy.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Contacting potential stockists & press.
- Contacting potential retailers.
- Writing press releases.
- Strengthen customer relations and build clientele.
- Looking after social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Strong telephone skills and communication skills.
- Spoken and written English.
- Good attention to detail.
- Creative mind.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Photoshop and social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
They are looking for someone to be reliable, adaptable, helpful, enthusiastic and above all motivated. You must be eager to learn and an interest in fashion is preferable.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!