Position Code: BERHR03
We organise talent recruitment job fairs all over Europe. Our aim is to empower brands and bring talent under one single roof. Based out of Berlin, we have a strong emphasis on the IT and Digital sector. We are proud to have had a footfall of more than 25,000 visitors to our fairs to date and aspire to reach the goal of 100,000 by 2022. We are on a mission to provide companies an opportunity to improve their brand equity, recall and recognition by providing cost effective hiring and branding solutions. Companies can use our fairs to access professionals from all levels: students, junior professionals to strategic positions. For job seekers, we can be a pillar of support to provide them with employer choices and interaction exposure, so that they are able to make the right decisions at the right time.
We are also committed to taking hiring to the next level by introducing our own online job platform called. Launched in 2019, the portal searches thousands of websites and brings together over thousands of job openings in one simple search. It reaches talent through various websites and media and provides the precise targeting to match the hiring companies with the right talent.
Role: Marketing & PR Intern
- Creating online content to support social media channels
(incl. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram)
- Planning social media & digital marketing strategy
- Helping to reach out and build partnerships with media partners
- Assist the team with branding to appeal to job seekers and potential hiring companies
- Supporting the team with other tasks as and when required
- A study background in events, marketing or humanities
- Experience or skills in in business, marketing or design would be useful
- Good English is key but other languages such as German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Hindi could be helpful too