Internship Reference: DLBS45
The company is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing legal, tax and operational advisory to international corporate investors. Operational throughout China, India and ASEAN, our mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing their business operations in the region. With more than two decades of on-the-ground experience and a large team of lawyers, tax experts and auditors, in addition to researchers and business analysts, we are your partner for growth in Asia.
Originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, the company is in its third decade of operations and has subsequently grown to support office and staff throughout China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, and Vietnam together with our alliance partners in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. Our firm also maintain several liaison offices in the United States and Europe.
Marketing & Operation Intern
- Compose publicity material, promotional flyers and brochures etc.
- Assist with the PR of firm’s products and services
- Research business information and organize company market entry strategy for Suzhou/ Hangzhou/ Ningbo
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Detail oriented, possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of Chinese business environment preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prefer English native speaker