Internship Code: GUBS01
This company’s mission is to create magnificent technology in the cosmos by innovators and to solve technological problems. The company envisions making human life easier by creating technology with the unity of researchers, solicitors, trades, and associates. The researchers help to do research on the technical problems and create inventions. Solicitors work to straighten out the projects and enterprise under law, and trades assist in sharing the inventions throughout the world.
The company accepts that human life is sustainable on the earth only if nature is respected, and it’s important to create technology while upholding nature’s health. They always work their best to improve the health of nature with respect to rising technology.
Marketing, Market Research & Data Analytics Internship
- Manage Geo-specific marketing includes developing and executing marketing programs that help achieve joint sales goals with partners. This can include but is not limited to lead generation activities, hosting events, execute targeted campaigns, drive outbound exercises, manage PR & brand awareness activities and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute marketing exercises including lead generation, product marketing, sales enablement, customer success, partner recruitment, partner communications and more
- Develop, localize, maintain and update content such as websites, blogs, case studies, video testimonials, product tutorials, brochures, banners and more
- Managing the e-Commerce business by planning and executing online campaigns and promotions
- Active and professional attitude
- Excel at cross-group collaboration and creative thinking skills
- Good problem-solving skills and logical reasoning skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a complex and challenging work environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Business Administration; Certificate in Digital Marketing
The internship position is not limited to the outline above, and all candidates are encouraged during an interview to discuss responsibilities.