Internship Code: TPBS129
This company focuses on developing AI-enabled hematology diagnostic and clinical decision support systems. Through co-development projects with academic institutions and hospitals, this company develops the platform that automatically detects abnormalities and optimises clinical workflow by prioritising the disease condition and urgency for the physicians.
- Regularly track and summarise secondary research (competition, customers, industry news, government incentives and regulations) on the latest trends.
- Support on primary research initiatives including workshops, surveys and interviews
- Assist with daily administration
- Support and design new social media campaign ideas.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist in implementing and analysing qualitative and quantitative research to improve our understanding of customer needs and inform our brand strategy
- Gather customer account information and build targeted lists
- Degree or in process of earning degree focused in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- At least junior in college with interest in working with startups
- Must have a passion for marketing and healthcare.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Enjoy learning new things and diving deep into complex topics
- Organised, detail-oriented, problem solver with multitasking abilities.
- Previous internships/experience
- Adept in the use of software tools