Internship Reference: DLBS63
This leading and renowned global company in the luxury hospitality field has garnered more than 160 awards and accolades either at corporate level or at property level, for their efforts in branding, web marketing, service quality, construction, global management, human resource practices, lodging standards, arts, interior design, residence management, executive management, investment, and the list would go on.
The group are proud that the efforts put in by our management, our staff and our business partners have been recognized by our customers, industry authorities, trade authorities, business associations, branding authorities, distinguished magazines, professional associations, government agencies and many others. Today, our quality corporate serviced apartments are the serviced residences of choice to many.
In Dalian, the company’s upscale residential property enjoys a premier address in the city’s new Donggang Central Business District. Travelers who choose to base themselves in this up-and-coming business and lifestyle district can look forward to stylish accommodation and a wealth of amenities at their doorstep. With convenient transport connections – 30 minutes by taxi from the airport, 15 minutes by car to the train station, and a few minutes’ walk to the metro – accessing the property and exploring the city’s myriad attractions is easy and efficient..
The 259-unit property is part of a new mixed-use development complex, which comprises designer offices, luxury residential apartments and a 100,000 sqm shopping mall. Ranging from studios to three-bedroom apartments, each fully furnished residence with well-appointed kitchens and comprehensive home entertainment systems. Designed with both business and leisure travelers in mind, the facilities include a swimming pool, a 24/7 gym, children’s play area, function rooms, business centre, an Executive Lounge and a restaurant specializing in local and international cuisine.
- Directly assist the company’s Marketing Manager with ongoing marketing planning and activities
- Implement succinct Marketing Plan for the company’s Dalian operations
- Liaise and consult with Marketing Manager about ongoing and potential new marketing activities
- create appealing content for online / social media platforms, especially Chinese WeChat platform
- create and design new marketing content
- Working fuency in English language
- Additional language skills are a plus. Mandarin skills are a strong plus
- Creative and open-minded
- Major and / or previous experience in Marketing / Digital Media / Digital Design is a plus
- Interest in in upscale hospitality. Previous experience in the sector is a strong plus