Internship Reference: CDBS89
This international boarding school, founded in 1865 is one of the world´s leading independent schools. With facilities in Hong Kong, Qingdao, Cairo, the UK and Chengdu it acts as an innovator in education.
The school has produced renowned alumni including two prime ministers, three Noble Prize winners as well as famous authors.
The school´s main goal is passing on it´s inherited, high management standards and spreading these to Chinese students while enriching their academic lives with a broad variety of artistic activities. Since opening up in Chengdu, the school delivers innovative, personalized and holistic education for students, inspiring and extending them to their fullest potential to become inquisitive, observant, articulate and responsible individuals ready to contribute to the local and global communities.
- Marketing Assistant
- Assist school´s brand promotion and enrollment
- Plan and organize enrollment activities/events (open day, parents meeting, education forum and so on)
- Writing and editing English articles
- Support online and offline advertising campaigns
- Market research for independent schools in the world
- Content Marketing
- Degree in Marketing, Communication; Education or Business is preferred
- Experience with Boarding Schools or similar is a plus
- Experience in Marketing and Education is preferred
- Good Design, Communication, Negotiation and Aesthetic ability
- Open minded, positive working attitude
- Flexible and creative