Internship Reference: MANMA11
This company provides a regulated end-to-end platform that was created when we saw the pain and uncertainty students have to go through to find accommodation. The platform allows students to book accommodation with verified landlords, sign a tenancy agreement and transfer deposits in a quick and safe transaction. For property owners, the platform allows them to list and manage properties, communicate directly with students and offers a safe and regulated environment to attract and retain student tenants.
They are based in Ancoats, just 10 minutes on the tram from Manchester Piccadilly.
Your responsibilities will include a range of business development and marketing activities detailed below. However, we’d love it if there were other aspects of the business you would also like to get involved in!
● Plan, create and maintain content calendar for Housemates Chinese social media platforms
● Draft social media posts in Chinese and support day-to-day social media management
● Research and monitor trends and behaviour in the Chinese student market
● Assist in preparing process documents
● Be a point of contact and support for student customers using the platform
● Translation of Housemates website and other materials when required
● Assist with daily administrative duties
● Knowledge and understanding of Chinese digital marketing platforms
● Excellent verbal and written communication in Mandarin and English
● Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines
● Must be comfortable communicating with customers across multiple channels (mostly in Mandarin)
● Be a great team player, willing to help where needed
● Must have a passion for business development/ marketing