Internship Reference QDBS57
When it comes to horse rugs, fly masks and other equine accessories offered at chain stores, it can be hard to find anything that is truly unique. At this company, they disregard the usual product development parameters to create sporty equestrian products that contain heart and soul to perfectly match the horse’s unique personality.
They have extensive experience & expertise in developing products specific to a range of equestrian disciplines. Their designs are influenced by British cultures, from its history to its unique sporting and country style. With a bold use of colours, patterns and creative designs, the products display a fresh take on British equestrian style.
The company is dedicated to research, development and field testing of the materials and fittings to achieve various prototypes that will be superior in fit and function. With the emergence of revolutionary fabric technology built for high endurance, quality performance and therapeutic functions.
Today, the company is privileged to connect with thousands of customers every week with exceptional products and sales in more than 30 countries.
Marketing Internship at Equestrian Equipment Retail Company
What You Will Be Doing
- Create product descriptions for horse equipment on their online platforms
- Writing for the company’s social media platforms
- Take part in developing new products, giving new ideas based on personal knowledge
- Get a unique insight into how a Chinese company operates
- If interested: Visit the stables to get content. Possibility to edit promotion videos and pictures for the online platforms.
Qualities They Look For
- Very good English skills, especially in writing
- Enrolled in Veterinarian Studies, Equestrian Studies or Stable Management preferred
- Experienced with horses
- Insights in the Horse Care Products market is a plus