Position Code: MADBS41
This company is a prestigious School of International Higher Education that is updated to new technologies and modes of learning and is committed to educational modalities under the E-learning and learning-by-doing educational modality, providing much of its training in on-line, editorial, blended and classroom formats.
They specialize in the areas of finance and investment, financial markets, business and entrepreneurship, and technology and innovation.
Role: Marketing Intern
- Development of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Content plan and publication schedule
- Community manager tasks.
- Creation of media and audiovisuals
- Spanish medium level
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Management of digital and audiovisual tools