Position Code: CGKBS01
This Law Firm is a leading Indonesian law firm as well as tax firm. They assist clients to face challenging legal, tax, and regulatory challenges in Indonesia. Offering integrated Legal and Tax services, their teams of professional lawyers and tax consultants have proven international experience. They are proud that their clients can access their fully integrated range of consultancy and services by way of a single contact.
Their expertise spans the full suite of legal and tax services to include both advisory and transactional work where they have been involved in landmark corporate transactions, as well as complex and high-profile litigation and arbitration matters.
The Host Company lawyers and tax consultants provide comprehensive corporate, transactional, litigation, and regulatory services in many industries, including investment, property, real estate and building construction, tax, basic industry and chemicals, consumer goods industry, banking and finance, agriculture, infrastructure, transportation, trade, service, mining, individual client/family matters, and miscellaneous industry.
Role: Marketing Intern
- Create a content library of articles, posts, and info-media relating to market of multilingual websites
- Collaborating in social media content strategy for the company. Creation, research, and execution
- Supporting daily company tasks. Perform campaign follow-up, reports, and communication
- Providing support to the team on the production and delivery of visual content for company’s campaigns
- Help in managing the company’s social media on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok
- Support in the development and improvement of the company’s web page content, keywords, and graphics
- Continual research to come up with new material ideas and produce the content
- Identifying and creating target databases for prospective clients
- Good understanding of digital marketing, database management, lead generation
- A design-oriented person that has a grasp of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and any Video Editor
- Experience and interest in using social media platforms for community engagement like Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Passion for copywriting and creative expression
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative in research and crafting content